GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

teapotuberhacker
11 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

python?
really?
:kekw:

that looks faker than a pair of vinewood tits.

that code doesn´t look anything like R* cde.

ok if this is legit...show us some RDR2 and V stuff.

attached below in other reply

teapotuberhacker
4 minutes ago, sfinktah said:

Well, we can't read that.

I think maybe he meant to ask for anything files with the word "rtm" in them.

Impossible to search -- 20k+ results (sort) (appartment)

1 minute ago, teapotuberhacker said:

maybe #define SCRHASH.
could be easier

• KEKW 1

You're the infamous Uber hacker from a couple days ago? 💀 Seems hard to believe

If true, send all screenshots and videos here ASAP, so we don't have to download potentially virus infected links

• Like 1
  • Bruh 1

4 minutes ago, teapotuberhacker said:

I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort.

There is somerthing I would like you to search for, because it's currently being used in a court case as evidence, and the actual function doesn't really do what Take-Two are claiming it does, but if I tell you it's name, I will go to jail for breaching court ordered confidentiality.  Can you check the source for any functions that contain references to "slod_human" and "slod_large_quadped" and "slod_small_quadped"?  That should produce the alleged function (if it actually does exist).

universetwisters
2 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

i mean...i am usually one to doubt...but...this looks scary legit!

Idk I feel like I got every reason to doubt:

-The first pic isn’t really showing anything new. I know for a fact I’ve seen that strip mall before; it’s a mirrored version of VESPUCCI MALL, it literally has the sign up. Along with some other stuff yanked from different parts of V’s map. Yea there could be one or two custom things that’s easy to add in a map editor but for the most part, this is just an asset flip from V

-the second picture looks like it’s in the courtyard of Gerald’s apartment or one of those similar walk-up apartment courtyards but, as in the previous pic’s case with some added props. Character model looks like one of the rednecks (or at least a heavily modified one) idk tho it’s been a while since I played V but it looks very familiar.

sTgL5iS.png

can you show us the zip file code?
bc development builds use .zip instead of .rpf.

and maybe path data

universetwisters
2 minutes ago, napalm_guy said:

holy f*ck, this is real. what about .sch script header files? could you send a screenshot of any of those?

My brother in Christ it’s far from real, look at the “”””””””””””ingame pictures”””””””””””””

sTgL5iS.png

teapotuberhacker
2 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

My brother in Christ it’s far from real, look at the “”””””””””””ingame pictures”””””””””””””

1. who said they are ingame pictures? its a export of a confluence page used for development of Camera in Americas

• Like 2

teapotuberhacker
5 minutes ago, sfinktah said:

Hahaha, alas, I cannot break confidentiality.  I will quite literally go to jail, it's a FEDERAL case.  That's FEDERAL POUND ME INTHE ASS PRISON for those of you who have watched "Office Space."   I will be called to account just for having this conversation, as soon as the power that be notice this thread and after they get it pulled via a DMCA takedown notice.

I cannot even privately message you or telegram you, because they will probably come and take my computers away again after they see this, that's how this all started: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/07/world/australia/grand-theft-auto-cheat-mods-melbourne.html

P.S. For the avoidance of doubt, I do not have a copy of Telegram installed on any of my computers or mobile devices as far as I am aware.

wtf, that case seems a bit extreme

universetwisters
3 minutes ago, teapotuberhacker said:

1. who said they are ingame pictures? its a export of a confluence page used for development of Camera in Americas

Idk man, I asked for pictures of anything ingame and you gave me those, asked if I was “happy now?” And gave a non working link. Either you’re moving the goalposts or you’re trying to cover up the fact that we caught onto you lol.

Like for all intents and purposes, even if they were just proof of concept pictures to show off prototypes, why would they do it in a slightly modified GTA 5? Why bother modifying it at all just for some internal documentation or to show off at a closed conference?

sTgL5iS.png

teapotuberhacker
13 minutes ago, napalm_guy said:

holy f*ck, this is real. what about .sch script header files? could you send a screenshot of any of those?

do you happen to be a R* employee? 😛

7 minutes ago, babydracula said:

what is going on here????

Seems to be carefully curated nonsense, nonsense that only people with specific knowledge will be able to call BS on, so people like you and i need to just sit back and watch... i will say though, i think it's bullsh*t because he could have easily gave himself some credibility by just posting some screenshots from the video files. 

• Bonk! 1

teapotuberhacker
1 minute ago, universetwisters said:

Idk man, I asked for pictures of anything ingame and you gave me those, asked if I was “happy now?” And gave a non working link. Either you’re moving the goalposts or you’re trying to cover up the fact that we caught onto you lol.

Like for all intents and purposes, even if they were just proof of concept pictures to show off prototypes, why would they do it in a slightly modified GTA 5? Why bother modifying it at all just for some internal documentation or to show off at a closed conference?

I haven't actually played it myself, but i've played GTA 5 and it looks nothing like gta 5 whatsoever?

Just now, teapotuberhacker said:

wtf, that case seems a bit extreme

We're still fighting it in court, 4 years later.  Closing submissions are in 1 week.  It could go either way.  On the bright side, I did get to learn a lot about legal matters and talk to some very insteresting and talented people along the way.  Always look at the bright side, right?  I could put you in touch with them if you like... would you like to meet Take-Two's senior in-house legal counsel?  I think you guys would have a lot to talk about.

• Like 1

teapotuberhacker
Just now, sfinktah said:

We're still fighting it in court, 4 years later.  Closing submissions are in 1 week.  It could go either way.  On the bright side, I did get to learn a lot about legal matters and talk to some very insteresting and talented people along the way.  Always look at the bright side, right?  I could put you in touch with them if you like... would you like to meet Take-Two's senior in-house legal counsel?  I think you guys would have a lot to talk about.

😂

1 minute ago, Totallycasual said:

Seems to be carefully curated nonsense, nonsense that only people with specific knowledge will be able to call BS on, so people like you and i need to just sit back and watch... i will say though, i think it's bullsh*t because he could have easily gave himself some credibility by just posting some screenshots from the video files. 

OR JUST DOWNLOAD THE DAMN VIDEOS

I bit the bullet and risked it, I'm going to upload a youtube video containing all these clips right now, might take a while

Not sure how to feel about this footage yet, there's definitely some intriguing stuff in here though, there's some clips in here that look like GTA V and show assets and animations from it with a random character, but later on they show clips with much more refined animations in locations that are clearly NOT just Los Santos and actually look like some pre-alpha Vice City esque places.

Although none of the clips show anything that would be impossible for a single person to produce themselves and fake, and they're all short, weird, clips that don't actually show anything that looks epic or like an entire studio like Rockstar would be working on, at least from the 8 or 9 I've skimmed through so far.

universetwisters
Just now, teapotuberhacker said:

I haven't actually played it myself, but i've played GTA 5 and it looks nothing like gta 5 whatsoever?

Deflect much?

You can fool people with spaghetti code that may look convincing but it all fell apart when you showed the “”””ingame pictures”””” that are apparently now internal rockstar pictures.

3/10 for the effort, try harder next time

sTgL5iS.png

teapotuberhacker
1 minute ago, newmaker said:

I bit the bullet and risked it, I'm going to upload a youtube video containing all these clips right now, might take a while

Not sure how to feel about this footage yet, there's definitely some intriguing stuff in here though, there's some clips in here that look like GTA V and show assets and animations from it with a random character, but later on they show clips with much more refined animations in locations that are clearly NOT just Los Santos and actually look like some pre-alpha Vice City esque places.

Although none of the clips show anything that would be impossible for a single person to produce themselves and fake, and they're all short, weird, clips that don't actually show anything that looks epic or like an entire studio like Rockstar would be working on, at least from the 8 or 9 I've skimmed through so far.

These videos were downloaded from Slack (employee communications).

can you maybe show 

7 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

Deflect much?

You can fool people with spaghetti code that may look convincing but it all fell apart when you showed the “”””ingame pictures”””” that are apparently now internal rockstar pictures.

calm down...i am talking with some well known members in discord right now.
and even people that know the code well say it´s 100% legit

and they definitely know what they are talking about

Edited by rollschuh2282

teapotuberhacker
1 minute ago, universetwisters said:

Deflect much?

😂 haters be haters

3 minutes ago, teapotuberhacker said:

OR JUST DOWNLOAD THE DAMN VIDEOS

Or you could stop evading and just post some images, you're the one here making the BS claims, it's on you to back your sh*t up. 

2 minutes ago, Totallycasual said:

Trust me, when I say it's very real.  Which is why I have saved no copies, and cannot encourage or solicit any information, as to do so would no doubt be some illegal act of conspiracy to commit theft of itellectual property or something, I have no idea what the charge would be.

It was amusing when I thought it was fake, but honestly, now I'm just scared and contacting my lawyers.

I absolute do not condone any of this, and you would all be very wise not to get involved.  Consult a lawyer.  

3 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

Deflect much?

and we even have some completely new native names that we didn´t have before!
it´s f*cking real!

teapotuberhacker
2 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

can you maybe show 

calm down...i am talking with some well known members in discord right now.
and even the fivem devs say it´s 100% legit

and they definitely know what they are talking about

is public server? invite me pls